Next Level Lacrosse Camps
Next Level lacrosse camps are the best in the Indianapolis area for experienced as well as first-time players to develop their knowledge, confidence and skills. Our experienced coaches work to develop players skills and tactics, integrating scrimmaging with practical drills. Every player is sure to learn something new, and have an opportunity to practice their skills. Teaching is at our core and because of that, we have a high instructor-to-player ratio which allows players to get lots of repetitions and personalized instruction. We ensure all players leave our camp knowing the fundamentals of each skill set and have the foundation on which they can build upon.
Who are Next Level camps for? Our Next Level Camps are for intermediate to advanced players that are looking to master the basics and learn higher level concepts and drills. All players must have their own gear.
Breakdown by Positions
- Attack: stick protection, dodges, riding, spacing, fast breaks, off-ball movement & rotations.
- Midfield: shooting on run, mid dodges, mid defense, faceoffs & wing-play, slide & recover, off-ball movement & rotations.
- Defense: 1 v 1 defense, slides & recover, clearing, fast/slow break defense, how to double team, pick & roll defense.
- Faceoff: Basic moves, escapes, reading the set up and where to get the ball.
- Goalie: footwork, stance, technique, clearing, slide communication.
- Individual Defense
- Off Ball Play
- 2 Man Game
- Checks and Holds
- Stick Work
- Box Style Passing
- Slip Picks
- Proper Fundamentals
- Fast/Slow Break Offense & Defense
- Faceoff & Wing-play
- Much More…