Always wanted to learn more about and play lacrosse? Well we got your back and have programs for little ones to Adults in a fun and safe environment. Best part is there is no investment for the gear that is needed for these programs.
[su_tabs style=”carbon” vertical=”yes”][su_tab title=”Adult Programs”]
Don’t let the name fool you, we are only using it because it sounds cool. This game is perfect for first timers or experienced players. We currently have HS coaches, college All Americans and guys with no experience playing together and having a blast!
Jungle Rumble 3 v 3 games
- Monday nights from 8-9 pm
- HS and up
- No experience is necessary
- Only required gear is a stick and we have loaners. Eye protection and gloves are optional
- Footwear: Please wear basketball shoes, no cleats!
- Field is a basketball court with goals that are 3′ x 3′
- Simple set of rules for safety and fun
- Cost is $10 per night.
Each session is capped at 10 players and when you register you can pick and choose the dates that work for you.
Please register using the following link:
[su_tab title=”Youth Programs”]
- Run times: 6-7 pm
- 3 V 3 Coed
- No offside
- Full teams of 5 or 6. Register individually or with your friends.
- Scores no / Standings no
- No goalie
- Goal size 4′ x 4′
- Required gear: Eye protection, Mouthpiece, Stick (loaner sticks are available)
- No contact or checking and we will use a rubber ball
- 1 coach per team – Parents are encouraged to be a volunteer coach.
- Coaches may be on the field
- Field size in yards: 20 W X 25 L
- Practice length: 15-20 min
- Game length: Four 8 min quarters
- Playing time: Equal for all
- Cost: $115.00
Add $20.00 if you do not have a Hoosier Lacrosse Jersey. If you are entering a full team and want to use your jerseys that will work too.