Our Academy Training features up-tempo training followed by action packed drills and or live play. During the training period we train players in a carefully scripted series of individual, positional and team development training progressions led by experienced coaches. Following each training period, our staff will then direct drills or scrimmaging where learning and training meet live play and competition in a proven methodology
We welcome and accommodate all skill levels from beginner to advanced and are open to all players from all areas, organizations, and teams. Players will learn, train, and compete in focused groups based on their age and level of play. Our goal is to develop the complete player while teaching the modern fundamentals of our game as a spring board to success.
Our Program Puts A Premium On Teaching The Process, Not The Result.Register Here for Summer Training
Summer Training & Camps
Location: Wednesdays @ Lawrence Soccer Complex. 5301 N Franklin Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46226
Dates: 8 weeks - June 9, 16, 23, 30 July 7, 14, 21, 28
Times: 6-7:15 pm
- Weekly Skills and small sided games for Boys grades 3-4, 5-6 & 7-8
- Geared towards Beginner & Intermediate players but all are welcome
- Space is limited to ensure a small coach/player ratio and a high level of quality instruction. Players will be divided by grades and ability level.
- Players will be run through a series of drills each week that will work on developing each players individual and team skills. After the drills players will play small sided games.
- All new members will receive an Origins LC Pinnie or a T-shirt.
Coming Soon day camp registration for Lawrence and Westfield.